- Group Name/Members
- Film Idea
- Genre Codes and Conventions
- Creative – Genre Codes and Conventions
- Film Trailer Codes and Conventions
- Creative Film Trailer Codes and Conventions
- Target Audience Profile
- Creative – Target Audience Profile
- Target Audience Reaction to My Trailer
- Creative – Target Audience Reaction to My Trailer
This is not to mention your ‘Weekly Diary Report
You are now going to add a section to your blog entitle ‘Genre Codes and Conventions Research’. In this section you should outline:
- An in-depth discussion of the codes and conventions of three particular films from your genre
- Include why you think they are good example of your genre and why
•In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
•How does your media product represent particular social groups?
•What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
•Who would be the audience for your media product?
•How did you attract/address your audience?
•What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
Please see the evaluation questions above. These should be written in a PPT or on scrib – including images and references to support your point. They should then be filmed. Please see the powerpoint guidance on Frog as discussed and also please look at past students work as guidance.
You should not simply produce a written essay and the potential of the format chosen should be exploited through images, audio, videos and links to other websites and online resources.
In your evaluation the following questions must be answered:
- In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
- How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
- What have you learned from your audience feedback?
- How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages
FINALLY YOU MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE OF AUDIENCE FEEDBACK IN YOUR EVALUATION